The NC Protection Group consists of a proven team of performers with the knowledge, confidence, and experience needed to provide responsive, cost-effective protection solutions in today’s uncertain world. Our mission is to offer the highest level of personal protection service and training that includes comprehensive risk analysis, as well as protection of vital assets, coupled with extraordinary customer service.
Our highly trained, licensed & experienced personal protection specialists bring unparalleled knowledge, integrity, and professional expertise to a broad spectrum of protection concerns. They share over 100 years of combined service in the field of personal protection with a proven reputation in a global market.
The NC Protection Group has global capabilities and is ready to go at a moment’s notice. The majority of the work in which our U.S. based specialists will be engaged revolves around large corporations, celebrities, and those VIP’s who have a need for the ultimate in personal protection and service.
Our “concierge” team assists our clients with various tasks like making reservations, arranging for spa services, transportation (limousines, aircraft, yachts, etc.), procurement of tickets to special events and assisting with personal errands. In upscale establishments, we will “achieve the impossible”, dealing with any request you may have, relying on an extensive list of contacts with local merchants and service providers to exceed your expectations.
Call and Speak with a Specialist today
About The Owner
Gary Pastor is a Security Expert, Practitioner, Consultant and Strategist providing Expert Witness testimony and consultation services concerning premises liability as it relates to negligent security or security negligence, crime foresee-ability, third party criminal acts, Security Standards of Care, Security Operations to include, Security Staffing and Training, Security Systems Integration and Countermeasures, Security Assessments and Analysis; and Investigative Processes. Other investigative and consultative services include: Computer Forensics; Executive Protection and Security Consulting Training Courses; Asset and Executive Protection services; Corporate Security, Loss Prevention, Safe Rooms/Security Systems and Workplace/School Violence Intervention and Consulting; Anti- wiretapping Services & Countermeasures; Event and Tour Security; Confidential Investigations: Due Diligence, Asset Searches, Insurance Claims, Missing Persons, Mate screenings, Personal and Business Profiles; Undercover Operations; Suspect Interviews; Surveillances; Threat and Security Vulnerability Assessments; and Crisis/Disaster and Business Continuity Management plans.
These services are provided nationally and internationally to law firms, commercial property management firms, retail establishments, corporations and security companies.
Mr. Pastor has over thirty years of experience in the Criminal Investigations, Executive Protection and the Security Field, which includes US Marine Security Forces, Armed Security, Unarmed Security, Insurance Investigations, and Wrongful Death investigations.
Over the past 20 years, he has served on the board of directors for the NCAPI and been influential in legislation surrounding protection and investigations.
Gary serves as the Owner & President of the NC Protection Group (d.b.a. Private Eyes, Inc.) since 1999. He served as a Sworn Law Enforcement Officer for the Greenville (NC) Police Department and is a proud Marine Corps Veteran. Gary is a fully licensed Private Investigator and both his personal and business licenses were issued by the Private Protective Services Board (NCPPSB). He also serves as an armed Personal Protection Specialist (PPS) possessing his North Carolina Concealed Carry Permit and completing the North Carolina Private Protective Services Board (NCPPSB) Basic Armed Certification Course.
Gary takes pride in providing seamless protection and logistical support while continually mitigating risk to clients, their companies, and assets. He stresses the importance to treat everyone with dignity and respect, ensuring trust is built and maintained while providing exceptional investigative and protective services. His diverse background provides for the opportunity to work with all demographic backgrounds, something he emphasizes to his employees, who abide by the companies “Investigations and ProtectionGuiding Principles”.
- Protective Firearms Training Course – LaSorsa & Associates
- Executive Protection Agent Training Course – LaSorsa & Associates
- Protective Medical Training Course – LaSorsa & Associates
- Defensive & Evasive Driving Course – LaSorsa & Associates
- Security Consulting Training Course – LaSorsa & Associates
- Active Shooter: What you can do – FEMA Emergency Management Institution
- Workplace Violence Awareness Training – FEMA Emergency Management Institution
- NC Basic Law Enforcement Training – Over 640 hours of classroom and practical training – Carteret Community College
- UNLV Frontline Responder Training Course – Charlotte, NC Homeland Security / Critical Infrastructure Protection Class – GF Bryant, Jr. Executive Director for World Institute of Security Enhancement
- Counter-Intelligence Agent Training – GF Bryant, Jr. Executive Director for World Institute of Security Enhancement
- Fenix Law Enforcement Training Group – Solo Practitioner / Executive Protection
- Virginia Unarmed Security Officer Course – Elite Investigations & Protection
- Virginia Arrest Authority Course – Elite Investigations & Protection
- Virginia Security Officer’s Handgun Course – Elite Investigations & Protection
- Organized and directed Executive Protection details OCONUS (Outside Continental United States) / CONUS (The 48 CONtiguous States and the District of Columbia) for sports commentators, news crews, talk show hosts, athletes, and multiple high net-worth clients
- 17 years experience providing Executive Protection and Private Investigations
- Martial Arts Instructor, Charles June Karate, Gama Go Ju, Greenville, NC (3rd degree)
- Part-time instructor at LaSorsa & Associates Executive Protection Training School located in Miami, FL
- United States Marine Corps Security Forces Desert Storm Veteran
- North Carolina Basic Law Enforcement Graduate / Former Sworn Law Enforcement Officer
- Over 500 hours of continuing education in the Investigative and Protection disciplines
- Instrumental in securing legislation protecting GPS rights for North Carolina Private Investigators
- Conducted over 3,000 Investigative Operations Worldwide
- Board member of the North Carolina Association of Private Investigators. VP Training and Education (2010), Elected President (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016), Past President (2013)
Licenses – Certifications – Affiliations:
- NC Private Investigator License #2664. Reciprocal with California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, SouthCarolina, Tennessee and Virginia (Issued by NCPPSB and NCDPS).
- Armed Registration for Private Investigator. Issued by NC PPSB and NCDPS
- NC Concealed Weapons Permit for over 15 years
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED, and Auto Injector
- US Passport
- NC Notary Public
- Member of USCCA – United States Concealed Carry Association
- SCALI – South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators
- COAL – Coalition of Association Leaders
- ASIS – Member of American Society for Industrial Security
- USCCA – Member of United States Concealed Carry Association
- DAV – Member of the Disabled American Veterans